Now that Winter is warming up to be a fun one, bundle up and get ready to have a blast! Chicago has you covered with some incredible things to see and do, indoors and out!
- Cozy up over cocktails in a Speakeasy: Let the weather roar like the 1920s from the comfort of a hidden speakeasy. A personal favorite includes Sparrow, a historic spot with some of the greatest cocktails in the world
- Ice Rink in Millennium Park: Hit the ice at this romantic spot, smack-dab in the center of Michigan Avenue and the snow-polished Bean.
- Take the Chicago Murder Mystery Tour (that’s us!): This is one of the few year-round tours you can take visiting friends and family on. Solve a murder as you explore the luxury of the Gold Coast Mansions.
- Christkindlmarkt: If you come at the right time, you’ll have the opportunity to visit the largest German Christmas market outside of Deutschland herself. Bite into bratwurst and the famous mulled wine or hot chocolate in this great Chicago and German tradition.
- A shocking idea for the dead of winter, visit the Zoo: The Lincoln Park Zoo is open every day of the year. In the cold months the polar bears, penguins, and snow monkeys steal the show! Many other animals warm up inside the animal houses where you can see your summertime favorites enjoying the polar landscape from a safe distance.
Whether sipping wine or solving crime, we hope you enjoy your winter in Chicago!